A very unusual genetic color variation in white-tailed deer — rarer even than albinism — produces all-black offspring in that species which are known as “melanistic” or “melanic” deer.
oh my god babe i want you
So my last give away went really well and so I wanted to do another one! Winner will receive:
- 1 item from my store here, Any item, free of charge, all you do is pick the one you like the most. (As long as it isn’t sold out! Since each item is handmade and one of a kind i do not make more than a few before I create something new.)
- A random assortment of bones from my collection. (Spinal bones, teeth, femurs, etc. All collected humanely.)
- MBF me
- must be willing to provide shipping address and must have inbox open. i will message the winner and if i hear nothing back within 48 hours i will pick someone new.
- no give away accounts allowed
- do not spam please. last time people spammed and it made it harder to pick the winner. you MAY post multiple times, but do not reblog over and over and spam your followers, please!
- likes do not count, reblogs only.
- international! i will ship anywhere!
GIVE AWAY ENDS: June 3rd 2014 AT 12AM PST. (My birthday! :-) hehe)